Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Post-Imp First Kit WIP

• 0 Replies
Post-Imp First Kit WIP
« on: Dec 21, 2021, 12:48 PM »

This is my first kit.  Post-Imp Armor build.

Soft Parts color scheme:
- Starting with a plain black fitted set of medium-weight wool Stanfields  (plain black allows me to source a summer-weight lighter version in the future)
- Color scheme is forest green, gold/ tawny brown, grey/silver, and white
- Flak Vest: grey twill, forest green twill accents. Reinforced with interfacing. Closures are velcro (all hidden) Pattern used: used the homemade "winging it" style.
- Kama: Forest green twill lined tawny colored alova (aka fake suede) material. Velcro closure. Finished plan includes Loth Wolf in white on front panel.
- Gaiters: will be probably grey twill (like vest)
- Neck seal: probably forest green or black... maybe grey. Waiting to see what looks best when the other soft parts are finished.
- Cape: will be fur/brown/grey. Ideally the cape is "optional" to accessorize with what the weather is doing. I will have an armor back plate.

The Loth Wolf concept will be a little larger. I haven't finalized the plan for it yet. Loth Wolf is hand-drawn.

Rear View of Flak and Kama. The Kama has a few liner issues that is causing the green twill to not sit flat. I'm going to try and fix that at some point, but all in all, pretty pleased with the quality and fit otherwise. It feels great. Snug enough, and comfortable.

This rear view does not have the sleeves/ shoulder pieces added yet, but it is a nice pic of the back accent.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!