Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Need help

• 6 Replies
Need help
« on: Jan 01, 2022, 02:41 AM »
Good day all
I'm thinking on building Kosha Reeves live show armour. what I need help with is from what I have seen is the her chest plate looks to be one piece and not 4 pieces like Boba Fett's. Am I correct with what I'm seeing?

Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2022, 05:22 AM »
Post-Imperial chest is a single piece, yeah. Or rather, it's built to look like it's a single solid piece of armor, but they can be composed of different pieces to be able to more easily achieve some of the angles needed.

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2022, 11:32 AM »
Target is correct. The two halves of her breast plate, as with all other PI armor, is connected at the sternum into a single cuirass. The only part which is separate, or at least articulated, is the ab plate. On Din Djarin’s v2 cuirass, the ab plate fit under the breast plate, where it articulates. Koska Reeves and Bo Katan’s ab plates are separate pieces attached just below the breast plates.

Frostfyre

• In war, Victory.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2022, 07:24 PM »
The bo-katan/koska plate is two pieces, with the breast plate and ab plate separate pieces.

If you are 3d printing and depending on your print bed, you'd want to print them in three pieces. However, there are a few vendors I know that make a fiberglass/resin set that are two (breast and ab plate) with the shoulder strap armor pieces.

« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2022, 08:48 PM »
I would like to know what name of the vendors Please

Frostfyre

• In war, Victory.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2022, 02:29 PM »
I would like to know what name of the vendors Please

Redman studios does post imp stuff and is really good! His works are based off Greatape and is a confirmed by great ape as a resin armor seller.
https://instagram.com/redmanstudioworkshop?utm_medium=copy_link

DM him and tell him you are going for MMCC approval.

« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 2022, 09:06 PM »
thank you so much

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!