Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Ambiguous Costume Rule - Zippers

• 1 Replies

Shaide Ordo

• For Mandalore.
Question - Ambiguous Costume Rule - Zippers
« on: Jan 15, 2022, 10:10 AM »
I have a question about:

The costume requirements list states that on Flak Vests, the zipper pull must be hidden from sight. No members whom I have spoken to seem to know the answer, thus.

While the pulls are required to be hidden, is it acceptable for some of the zipper itself to be visible?

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Ambiguous Costume Rule - Zippers
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2022, 04:03 PM »
I have a question about:

The costume requirements list states that on Flak Vests, the zipper pull must be hidden from sight. No members whom I have spoken to seem to know the answer, thus.

While the pulls are required to be hidden, is it acceptable for some of the zipper itself to be visible?

zipper can be visible, most people just make a flap to hide it completely. Hope that helps

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!