Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Can a modern collar plate be used in conjunction with post-imperial Armor under certain circumstances?

• 1 Replies
I have a question about:

I am currently trying to replicate a piece of fan art that is a artist interpretation of what a live-action jodo kast could look like within current canon.

The armor worn is heavily scavenged and uses both pieces of modern armor plates and post imperial armor plates on top of a flight suit that is almost identical to Boba Fett's from the original trilogy.

Would it be possible for me to use the modern collar plate and modern back plate in conjunction with the Din V1 chest plate on top of a boba fett style flak jacket and flight suit in order to stay as true as possible to the source material?

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
I have a question about:

I am currently trying to replicate a piece of fan art that is a artist interpretation of what a live-action jodo kast could look like within current canon.

The armor worn is heavily scavenged and uses both pieces of modern armor plates and post imperial armor plates on top of a flight suit that is almost identical to Boba Fett's from the original trilogy.

Would it be possible for me to use the modern collar plate and modern back plate in conjunction with the Din V1 chest plate on top of a boba fett style flak jacket and flight suit in order to stay as true as possible to the source material?

Unfortunately no, you cannot use a modern or any other collar plate with Post Imperial. Great Concept but will not be allowed

Crl
- Modern Era chest plates, such as Boba or Jango Fett plates, Rebels, Clone Wars, or Star Wars: Galaxies plates, or custom variants thereof, will not be accepted.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!