Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet WIP

• 9 Replies
Helmet WIP
« on: Jan 11, 2010, 10:48 PM »
Here's my helmet thus far. Bought it off a member from TDH, though I'm sure he's here too. Still working on the ear pieces, though it shouldn't be much longer before those are done. It came with some, but they seem small for the helmet, so I'm doing my own. There will be tubes going from the small ends on the front and back of the helmet.

kallic

• Bullets. need i say more.
Re: Helmet WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2010, 11:14 PM »
sweet
that looks good already

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2010, 11:29 PM »
Awe yes, one of the Aquamando helmets. Nice work.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2010, 11:43 PM »
that helmet has a lot of potential.  and the additions made to it seem very fitting and streamlined.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it :)
Good Luck!

"Welcome to the end of your life... and yes, I promise it's going to hurt."  - Vegeta

« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2010, 10:15 AM »
Thanks guys. Just waiting for the resin to dry on the ear pieces, and ordered a visor yesterday.  Hopefully I'll have more pics to show soon.

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2010, 04:31 PM »
I know the builder. I believe that's a Jas'ika helmet. I don't know what he calls it, but that looks like his work.

David.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond
« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2010, 08:32 PM »
I won't lie, I was a little hesitant when buying, only for the fact that I thought I'd want the classic mando helmet. But when I got it, I absolutely fell in love. It's a great build. The man did an amazing job with it. I love the inscribing on the side of the face (not my work.)

Can't wait to get the padding back in it and wear it around.

Akami Falco

• The blind man see's all The sighted man see's not
« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2010, 11:41 PM »
I like it.  Very cool.  Any idea what the rest of the armor will look like?

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #8 on: Jan 13, 2010, 12:04 AM »
Yep thats Jas'ika's work from the Buurenaar Verda Clan one of our own :D. I had the pleasure of stopping by his house a couple of times and witnessing the work he did on the helmets and he really put alot of work into the and they are killer helms. The helms are called Scuba Helmets if I'm not mistaken.

But nice to see someone else with it besides him so by that I'm taking he finally shipped them out. Great job on it so far. I'm liking the paint job on it.

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com
« Reply #9 on: Jan 13, 2010, 07:53 PM »
I like it.  Very cool.  Any idea what the rest of the armor will look like?

The rest of the armor will be that dirty brown color. Except the shoulders which will be a dark/burnt/ugly orange. I was messing with the colors on the mando creator and just found that I liked those ugly colors together. Gauntlets will probabaly be black or something. Not quite sure yet. I just got the armor in the mail today, so expect to see some of that in the armor section in a day or two.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!