Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ammo Belt

• 2 Replies

manakari

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Ammo Belt
« on: Jan 14, 2010, 11:08 PM »
If a person is going with the mellee spec of hunting are we still required to have an ammo belt? I didn't know where to ask this question at.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Ammo Belt
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2010, 01:07 AM »
some type of belt is required. it doesnt have to be a belt with a bunch of ammo pouches but, if you carry a sidearm, which would be wise, an ammo pouch or two couldn't hurt. the belt could have knives, scabbards, storage pouches etc. or, you could just use a sash or a girthbelt. from past builds, we've foundthat builds without anything on the waist or limited items on the waist tend to look empty snd incomplete.

manakari

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Ammo Belt
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2010, 12:15 PM »
Okay, I can do that. I just didn't want to get everything done and have to be racking my brain for something spur of the moment.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!