Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gauntlet App

• 5 Replies
Gauntlet App
« on: Apr 05, 2022, 10:37 AM »
So, I started making an app for my gauntlet, and I thought I could collect ideas for what to add and then eventually make it available to download. Any ideas? Here's some of the parts so far. The homepage is the image with all of the buttons. The switch shows and hides the buttons, and when you shake the phone, there's some interference looking stuff. The features right now include displaying an image from your files, taking a picture to make a bounty info card, and looking at a map with your location.

Re: Gauntlet App
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2022, 09:07 AM »
I believe the google map api allows you to set custom colors, you might be able to make all the screens green.  Unless youre just going for an image in which case you should use photoshop or gimp to make the map green to match the rest of your screens.

I like the idea of shaking for visual interference.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2022, 10:48 AM »
Thanks! I'm using an open source map built into app inventor, but maybe a cool stylized star map would be nice. If you come across a cool one, please let me know!

« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2023, 02:27 PM »
Very cool!!!

rlobrecht

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 06, 2023, 08:35 AM »
Nice project.  Android or iOS?

Kotep Dral | Arqet Clan | MMCC #2677 | The OT Guard #63 | B.O.M.B #96

Helmet build - SWJFH-A7R pepakura | Soft parts WIP | Armor WIP | Sniper upgrades
« Reply #5 on: Apr 06, 2023, 08:58 AM »
It is Android, but I'm just using MIT Appinventor as I have minimal programming experience.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!