Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Soft parts for Urrror'orrt Ogrurr'Otrur

• 2 Replies

Derpatron

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Soft parts for Urrror'orrt Ogrurr'Otrur
« on: May 09, 2022, 11:46 PM »
Hello all. This is the start of My Tusken Mando with the lofty goal of dual Brigade Sniper/Desert Ops. The Tusken parts will also be used for 501st/ Rebel Legion as well.

Anoobyss Valkyre
MMCC #2674
SVC #114

Derpatron

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Re: Soft parts for Urrror'orrt Ogrurr'Otrur
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 11:52 PM »
The flight suit is scrubs, neck seal is from Trooper Bay that I already had on hand and added wraps to, gloves are nomex flight gloves from the surplus store (not sure if i will add wraps to them), I made the flak vest and girth belt.  I did all the leather work on the gun belt and pouches.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 11:55 PM by Derpatron » Logged
Anoobyss Valkyre
MMCC #2674
SVC #114

Derpatron

Re: Soft parts for Urrror'orrt Ogrurr'Otrur
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 12:48 AM »
Finished up the ammo pouches today.  Can easily worn like this for the Sando or reversed for the Tusken.

Anoobyss Valkyre
MMCC #2674
SVC #114

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!