Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

A lonely echo WIP

• 3 Replies

Akaan Wolf

• "I’m weird in a cool way I think"
A lonely echo WIP
« on: May 16, 2022, 09:12 AM »
Hi everybody, I got logged out of my other account yes queen so I will be working on the thread here. Are there any armor template files for someone who is 6 four? I am in need of jango armor templates and a Galaxy chest plate template. Also if anybody has 3D printing files for a night owl helmet with a range Finder that might fit me , that would be cool too

Ni viinir ti te wolves.  Oya'karir ti te wolves.  Cuun pack Kelir forever cuyir remembered: I run with the wolves. Hunt with the wolves. Our pack will forever be remembered.

I also cuddle with them, (fiercely of course).

Arkham

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: A lonely echo WIP
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 04:31 PM »
Are you 3D printing the armor or building it out of Sintra? That will help determine what kind of templates you are looking for.

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Akaan Wolf

• "I’m weird in a cool way I think"
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 06:00 PM »
sintra, my bad for not exxplaining. tho the helmet will be 3d printed

Ni viinir ti te wolves.  Oya'karir ti te wolves.  Cuun pack Kelir forever cuyir remembered: I run with the wolves. Hunt with the wolves. Our pack will forever be remembered.

I also cuddle with them, (fiercely of course).

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Special Weapons
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 09:43 AM »
The club has both Jango and galaxy templates available here.  You'll have to probably enlarge them when you print them until they are the right size for you.  Due to the large variance in body types this step will probably take some trial and error.

As for the helmet, I am not aware of any free files for a night owl.  All the free digital files that have been donated to the club for use are listed in the store under digital downloads.

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons [url=https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!