Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Heavy Armored Ogre

• 1 Replies

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
Heavy Armored Ogre
« on: Jun 05, 2022, 11:25 AM »
Hello Guys, just wanna share this mod to my Heavy Infantry Mando Helmet i made and i feel kinda short helmet hehe Once mod was done, takes another personality i think. I planned to make a HIM custom kit, and I call it Ogre, i made it with sinitra using OdinMakes templates but the dome, I need your oppinions before i mold it to have a solid bucket. feel free to comment  :8):

With HIM Antenna

With stalk and Range Finder

Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Heavy Armored Ogre
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2022, 12:20 AM »
Well done on scratchbuilding Vod! I honestly couldn’t even tell how it was constructed until I saw you mention it!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!