Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack mounting

• 2 Replies
Jetpack mounting
« on: Jun 29, 2022, 11:43 PM »
I should be getting my armor from imperial surplus in a few weeks and I was wondering how y'all would recommend mounting my jetpack. I'm building a Maul supercommando to add more context.

Also, if anyone could recommend a place to get a screen accurate jetpack I'd appreciate it!

*Edit* sorry, just realized I posted in the wrong spot

« Last Edit: Jun 30, 2022, 12:00 AM by KidFlash383 » Logged

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: Jetpack mounting
« Reply #1 on: Jun 30, 2022, 02:48 PM »
Canon Maul Super Commando?

Couple ways to do it, but to stay within Canon we shouldn't be able to see any attachment system with these guys.

Strong enough magnets could do the job, or an attachment system mounted directly to the back plate that connects to the jetpack would get you there.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions
Re: Jetpack mounting
« Reply #2 on: Jun 30, 2022, 04:55 PM »
Canon Maul Super Commando?

Couple ways to do it, but to stay within Canon we shouldn't be able to see any attachment system with these guys.

Strong enough magnets could do the job, or an attachment system mounted directly to the back plate that connects to the jetpack would get you there.

Yeah it's a canon build. Can you link me to a particular post going over the steps, a store, etc?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!