Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight Suit

• 6 Replies
Flight Suit
« on: Jan 25, 2010, 10:02 PM »
I had a flight suit on hand that I tried on today. Apart from being slightly tight for me, the wearer, around the middle, it seems to fit well.
Here are some pictures.

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Flight Suit
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2010, 02:10 PM »
Ghostbusters uniform!  I use one just like that for my GB costume.  Looks pretty good.

Aysel

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:38 PM »
actually the fit looks pretty good and yea thats totaly ghostbusters brown :D LOL

tal nu'gotalu verd - ijaat vaabi
MAJIC (Mandos against jetpacks in combat) member #001

M5 #33

Skudt

• Profile image is property of Brian Matyas
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2010, 11:00 PM »
Hey man. CAMO brown  :P  Loooks like a good way to start

"Don't make me work"
- Skudt

twistedxknights

• A.K.A. Thomar Ca Verd
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2010, 03:20 AM »
If you know anyone that sews they should be able to split the seam on the side and add a small strip of material to add some extra space

Malus Cerar

• Cerar Clan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 31, 2010, 03:54 AM »
I think its perfect, your midsection will most likely be covered up anyways, so good job.

Madre Di Dios, Es El Pollo Diablo!!!

Udesla Kyramud

• "Eloquence belongs to the Conqueror"
  • Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #6 on: Jan 31, 2010, 01:55 PM »
Like Twistedxknights said.  It's called a gusset: It's a diamond shaped fabric sewn into a seamline to provide fullness (to let a garment out) or decoration. It's inexpensive and it's an easy fix, you'll just need to find some material to match your flight suit The diamond shape also prevents puckering in the seam area.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!