Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Need skintight flexible gloves for someone with really fat fingers... :)

• 10 Replies
I found a pair of fairly thin leather gloves that I thought would work, but they're a bit too stiff. In a nutshell, I need something that's skintight enough to allow my gigantic fingers to fit through a trigger guard while in costume, as well as flexible enough to do the trademark I was going to give my Mando. Contact juggling thermal dets. (And I've gotten good enough to do two at once.)

So... anybody have any advice? I was thinking biker gloves because they're fingerless, but every single pair I've found has a lot of padding on the palm that would get in the way for me. Anybody know of a place where I can get gloves of a stretchy but non-knitted material, or a kind of biker gloves with nonexistent or easily removable palm padding?

This is my enemy's weapon. This is what I must defend against, destroy, or get around to get to my enemy.
http://www.code3tactical.com/hatch-wg1000s-cotton-parade-glove-snap-back-white.aspx

Go get some cheap black rit dye from walmart. You're golden. And they're the same kinda gloves boba used in the movie.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.
Hmm... didn't think of cotton. I work at Michael's, so I can get RIT dye no problem. :) I'll have to look for a pair of those.

This is my enemy's weapon. This is what I must defend against, destroy, or get around to get to my enemy.
Those I linked you to are the cheapest you're gonna find... In person, they're surprisingly hard to find in a material not thin enough to show skin color through.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Aysel

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
you could also try looking for hand bell gloves, they are usually cotton and usually come in white or black. After a very quick search I found these but I"m sure there are many other

http://www.handbellservices.com/handbellgloves.html

tal nu'gotalu verd - ijaat vaabi
MAJIC (Mandos against jetpacks in combat) member #001

M5 #33
Gloves are one thing I'm afraid to buy online. I really have to try 'em on first because my fingers are ridiculously short and wide. (And I'm a string player. Go figure.)

But the more stretchy the material, the better.

Gloves are one thing I'm afraid to buy online. I really have to try 'em on first because my fingers are ridiculously short and wide. (And I'm a string player. Go figure.)

But the more stretchy the material, the better.

These and the other posted are the most stretchy that are gonna be worth a crap.

Since they're pretty cheap, I think maybe I should order a couple sizes just to be sure.

If worst comes to worst, I could always cut the fingers off one and sew them onto another. Thanks for the help vods. :)

Since they're pretty cheap, I think maybe I should order a couple sizes just to be sure.

If worst comes to worst, I could always cut the fingers off one and sew them onto another. Thanks for the help vods. :)

Anytime.

If you get them, reviewing it, you'd be better off with the handbell ones if you need something other than white. And if you get a size that won't work, and it would fit me, I might take 'em off your hands if you don't need 'em... I have 2 leather pairs, but they don't allow enough flex for spinning my guns or beskad.

Anytime.

If you get them, reviewing it, you'd be better off with the handbell ones if you need something other than white. And if you get a size that won't work, and it would fit me, I might take 'em off your hands if you don't need 'em... I have 2 leather pairs, but they don't allow enough flex for spinning my guns or beskad.

Actually, I was just scanning that site to see if there was anything else on there I could use and I saw this hidden away...
http://www.code3tactical.com/zensah-tactical-glove-liner.aspx

And that same company has a balaclava that's made to keep you cool instead of keeping you warm, which I might want for under my bucket. Hmm. Unfortunately they don't have the black balaclava on that site.

Aysel

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
it's a good thing that both kinds are fairly cheap so if you need to buy a couple of sizes you won't be out that much....I'm also a starving student so for me cheap and durable is the best combination

tal nu'gotalu verd - ijaat vaabi
MAJIC (Mandos against jetpacks in combat) member #001

M5 #33

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!