Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My First Build (WIP)

• 2 Replies
My First Build (WIP)
« on: Aug 07, 2022, 09:18 PM »
I have a build I have been working on for quite sometime now, and just recently have found time to make progress. Below are pictures of my design and the materials I have for my Flak Vest and Cape. Any ideas, tips, or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Below is a picture of my basic design, I am pretty partial to the color scheme but I am open to other design ideas.

Below are the fabrics I have set aside for the cape, and the flak vest. I am in the middle of working on my flight suit which is a pair of coveralls that I am modifying to meet CRLs. I'll post pictures of the flight suit as soon as I finish it.

Manuel C.

• "Just a simple man doing simple man things.. "
Re: My First Build (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2022, 08:37 AM »
Very cool! What kind of fabric are you going to use for the flak vest?

Re: My First Build (WIP)
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2022, 04:33 PM »
I am half way through making the flak vest, and I’m using a thick Canvas material. It’s basically a nicer drop cloth for painting that I have cut up and stitched together.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!