Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Question - Custom Sigil

• 2 Replies

Jaxson Drev

• Speak calmly and carry a Rifle.
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Donated four quarters of 2023. 267th Rapid Assault
Question - Question - Custom Sigil
« on: Sep 22, 2022, 12:55 PM »
I have a question about:

Hello there, I have this custom sigil that was made for me a little while back, Im wanting to use this on my new back plate, so I was wondering if it looks in universe enough and would be approvable.

| House Drev | Clan Drev | OM #2753 | Aiwha Riders Clan | 267th Urban Assault Brigade, Special Operators Privateer #398 | R.H.M #001 |
Jaxson Drev Instagram

Firefly42

• Kar'a Kryze
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Question - Custom Sigil
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2022, 01:48 PM »
Hello!

I am not seeing any issues with this one!

MMCC# 1676

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Question - Custom Sigil
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28, 2022, 09:55 AM »
After review, your custom sigil is approved for use! As always, work with your local Ruus'alors as they can also help you with things like this!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!