Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Deciding on Colors for a First Kit

• 3 Replies
Deciding on Colors for a First Kit
« on: Sep 23, 2022, 03:30 PM »
Hello all.

So after some heavy deliberation and thinking it over between my two options of a Paz-inspired custom PI build, or just a kitted out Modern, I decided on the latter. I'm a fairly big guy, so I'm thinking of just embracing it and going with the Heavy armor route. From what I've read, the Legacy style collar/chest/ab plates are easier to work with for larger framed mandos, so that's what I plan on doing for now.

My dilemma comes from the color scheme. I know the three main colors I want, red, black, and gold. I just can't seem to decide on which scheme looks good. Here's what I have so far:

Any thoughts or critiques on the layout would be much appreciated!

EDIT: Side note in case it wasn't clear, the yellow in the MC pics would be metallic gold in reality.

« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2022, 06:13 PM by Chask274 » Logged
Re: Deciding on Colors for a First Kit
« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2022, 07:45 AM »
I agree with second son, the middle one looks best, the last one reminds me a lot of Iron Man

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
Re: Deciding on Colors for a First Kit
« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2022, 01:19 PM »
I concur.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!