Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Backplate for Post Imperial

• 4 Replies
Question - Backplate for Post Imperial
« on: Nov 13, 2022, 08:40 AM »
I have a question about:

I modified the backplate I was going to use to closer follow the CRLs. I was wondering if this would be approvable or should it be a traditional post-imp back plate like pre-beskar Din or Deathwatch

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Backplate for Post Imperial
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2022, 08:43 PM »
Pm'd for Back Plate Pics that he is modifying, 11/15

Markonnen

• Tion'ad hukaat'kama?
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Markonnen OM #1486

MMRS #007; Draluram #015;
MARS #051; AWOO #019

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2022, 07:31 AM »
Based on the modifications this will work for Post Imperial Build, on another note, make sure to clean up the edges and rough patches so you don't have any issues during paint. Good luck on your build!

Venix Arden

• United by the Creed
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2022, 06:23 PM »
I want to see more pictures before I say yes or no. With the new CRL for PI backplates out, I want to be certain. Can you please send more pictures this way and we can take a look at it?

« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2022, 01:30 PM by Venix Arden » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!