Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - PI armor backplate wrap around and segments

• 1 Replies
I have a question about:

Hello everyone!

I'm in the process of redoing my backplate for a post imperial build and want to have it wrap around my torso and be segmented.  

Is this allowable?  The "ears" of the back playe butt up against my chest armor.  I would install a latch on each side and make it into a carapace.  

Is the two pie e backplate allowable?  Is the wrap allowable?  Thank you.

Venix Arden

• United by the Creed
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Question - PI armor backplate wrap around and segments
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2022, 11:48 AM »
Thank you for your question!

As per the Post Imperial CRL's:

"To conform more with styles we have seen consistent with the Post Imperial Era, back plates are no longer allowed to have extensions that come up the back over the shoulder like their modern era counterparts. The backplate should, for the most part, feature a straight, or slightly curved top edge.
The only time any sort of back plate extension will be permitted is if the builder is using epaulette armor in the same fashion as Paz Vizsla, Bo Katan or Koska Reeves."

Segmented backplates are okay, but nothing that comes across as "Wrap-around"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!