Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Canon Mirta Gev image

• 64 Replies

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Canon Mirta Gev image
« Reply #60 on: Oct 01, 2012, 11:50 AM »
It's really a moot point because... neither will be allowed here :)

I wondered how long Reality would keep quiet .....  :rolleyes:

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Dral Buurenaar

• Dralkotep Cyareakaan
« Reply #61 on: Oct 01, 2012, 11:56 AM »
I wondered how long Reality would keep quiet .....  :rolleyes:

Where's the fun in reality? That's why we hang out in the Star Wars frame of mind...... ;D
I absolutely can see the character not accepted for an incomplete armor. That makes it a technical club reason and not a character rejection base on issues also found in other accepted characters.

Ship: Burk'yc bora [Risky Business]
Co-pilot: N8-R10 [Nate Arten]
Manda'galaar / MA#045

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #62 on: Oct 01, 2012, 12:07 PM »
Fisrt:

Congrats Zam!   :)  Influencing a canon character is a big deal, and you should feel very honored!

Secondly:  The canon images of Mirta in the gray armor just aren't going to fly as approval reference pics.  Helmet and gauntlets are critical pieces that we just can't approve a character without.  It starts raising to many questions about what is and isn't allowed as an armored Mandalorian character.  Also, the reference pics aren't full body which makes anything used on the back and below the waist unknown. 

If Obi-Wan is shown on TCW in armor with a helmet on as part of his "disguise"...then he could be allowed in Mercs as a helmeted "Jedi in disguise" character.  Without the helmet, he can be RL's first character in Mandalorian armor.  :)

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Jaro

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #63 on: Oct 01, 2012, 03:37 PM »
If Obi-Wan is shown on TCW in armor with a helmet on as part of his "disguise"...then he could be allowed in Mercs as a helmeted "Jedi in disguise" character.  Without the helmet, he can be RL's first character in Mandalorian armor.  :)

Ah okay, see THAT makes more sense to me now, and is COMPLETELY acceptable to me, as that is what my original statements about it a while back were meaning to say.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #64 on: Dec 13, 2012, 02:13 AM »
the artist, Brian Rood, posted a full gallery of the character portraits here
http://brianrood.com/the-essential-readers-companion-star-wars

Also, Zammap, that's awesome =D

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!