Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Path of the Warmaster

• 1 Replies

Darasuum Prudii

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Path of the Warmaster
« on: Mar 07, 2023, 10:17 AM »

Listen to Tom Hutchens, Mandalore the Uniter, explain the Path of the Warmaster. Path of the Warmaster is a quarterly donation campaign designed to help support the Mando Mercs Costume Club. For more information go to: https://market.mandomercs.org/Path-of-the-Warmaster-Annual-Fundraiser/?showHidden=true

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Path of the Warmaster
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2023, 03:59 PM »
Just wanted to hop in here real fast and give some further context to what Path of the Warmaster is about.

Honestly it's really simple, it's about members helping members, because we are a global family and should do everything we can to take care of each other and assist the future generations of Mando Mercs members.

The Path of the Warmaster is going to primarily focus on generating funds for the following MMCC programs:

1) MMCC Scholarship.  Years ago we had a small scholarship that was awarded to MMCC official members who were heading into higher education.  I want us to revive this program, even if we're only able to give out a small amount of money.  We should want to help a fellow MMCC member succeed if we can, that's how MMCC succeeds as an organization.

2) Foundling Forge.  Something the Programming Committee has been putting together to help strongholds and clans get new members (foundlings) armored up and official in MMCC.  I don't want to give too much details about this yet as the committee is finishing up the particulars.

3) Member Support Fund.  As many of you know, the member support fund has helped many of our members over the years who have faced a life-changing event.  It MMCC's way of helping a member in their time of need, we all need a shoulder to lean on at least once in our lives...MMCC should strive to be that shoulder for its members.

On a personal note: 16 years ago I never thought the MMCC would become the organization it is today, as a kid I never dreamed something like this was even possible.  In 2008 an old vode of mine told me that for MMCC to work would require me to give everything and devote myself fully for the organization to prosper.  I've tried to live by that mentality, give all I can and take nothing in return, in the hopes that it would inspire other members to do the same.

I went ahead and grabbed all 4 quarters this morning because I believe invMMCC, the mission, and you.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!