Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

How to make a Jetpack?

• 3 Replies
How to make a Jetpack?
« on: Mar 03, 2010, 11:59 PM »
Alright ... I've been using an inflatable jetpack, simply because it was good for pictures, and it was the absolute cheapest thing I could do. Now I want to have a jetpack that I don't have to worry about accidentally poking with somethin sharp.

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to make a good and easy jetpack using the CHEAPEST supplies possible?

These terms probably don't belong in the same sentence, but you can't blame me for trying.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: How to make a Jetpack?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2010, 01:09 AM »
i built one for my son using about 10.00 woryh of tupperware containers, aluminum renergy drink bottles, plastiuc cups paint and glue.

let your imaginiation run wild!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2010, 01:31 AM »
i built one for my son using about 10.00 woryh of tupperware containers, aluminum renergy drink bottles, plastiuc cups paint and glue.

let your imaginiation run wild!

That's amazing! I think I have a tiny trashcan that might work for the body, and you've just given me some great ideas for the rest! :)

« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 2010, 02:40 AM »
I'll link you, but a guy up here in michigan used two plastic paint trys and some PVC tubing! Looks AMAZING.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!