Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WhiteCrow1's New Soft Parts Progress

• 81 Replies

Dar'manda

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 50 official invasions.
Re: WhiteCrow1's New Soft Parts Progress
« Reply #75 on: Jun 08, 2011, 04:08 AM »
Crow I am with you bro. When I see the traditional armor I think Boba; Legacy just doesn't give me that stone cold killer type.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Squirrel

• "TVCP Magnificent 7"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #76 on: Jun 08, 2011, 12:28 PM »
Crow I am with you bro. When I see the traditional armor I think Boba; Legacy just doesn't give me that stone cold killer type.

Maybe you haven't seen the right set? :-\

"And what have we learned?"]
Sorry I'm not around much anymore, life is very busy for me at the moment. . .
M.A.J.I.C. #103
A new WIP will be posted eventually. . .

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #77 on: Jun 08, 2011, 10:45 PM »
Legacy just doesn't give me that stone cold killer type.

Wait 'til you see mine.  ;)
Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Dar'manda

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #78 on: Jun 09, 2011, 01:22 AM »
Dont get me wrong I have great respect for my brothers and sisters that put their time and hard work into their kits. Legacy just is not my cup of tea.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.
« Reply #79 on: Apr 27, 2012, 09:15 PM »
@ whitecrow, if you dont have the kind of time to make the vests for everyone, would you consider posting pics of the custom template you used to make it?

It seems like the kind of thing that a lot of people would use and even give you credit for when showing off their armor.

and for the record, i agree legacy armor just looks downright goofy. ive never liked it.

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order AS THEY SHOULD BE!
« Reply #80 on: Aug 04, 2012, 07:04 PM »
You just inspired me to go lightweight. I like the drop holsters too though I might wanna try something different with that.
I am curious though to what you call that round shaped belt thingy? It kinda fills the total image and I might wanna copy that idea ;D

Armor 20%
Soft parts 80%
Helmet 90%
Weapons 0%

Kyramla Nynir

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
« Reply #81 on: Jan 22, 2015, 11:26 AM »
very nice build.

"Aliit ori'shya tal'din"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!