Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Nerf Conversion Work in Progress

• 2 Replies

Ryvas

• Having a time of it
  • Awards Donated during Quarter 4 of 2023. Donated during Quarter 3 of 2023. Donated during Quarter 2 of 2023. Donated during Quarter 1 of 2023.
Nerf Conversion Work in Progress
« on: Apr 03, 2023, 06:50 PM »
Hi, this is my log of making a gun for my mando Crim
Starting from:

first thing I think im gonna do is get rid of all the words, plus those weird triangles. It also has this weird hole through the handle, any suggestions for filling material?

- The blue guy
Unoffical Firaxan Clan
Re: Nerf Conversion Work in Progress
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2023, 04:49 PM »
I use Propoxy for mediumish filling like that. It has longer working time than two-part Bondo and is easier to sand. And it sticks to certain plastics better than Bondo in some cases.

(real name "Andy,")
Re: Nerf Conversion Work in Progress
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2024, 02:35 AM »
Your project sounds incredibly cool! Transforming a Nerf gun for your Mando Crim is a creative venture thatís sure to turn heads. Removing the brand markings and those odd triangles will definitely give it a more authentic look. As for the weird hole in the handle, you might consider using epoxy putty. It's great for filling in gaps and can be sanded down to blend seamlessly with the rest of the handle once it's dry.
For even more ideas and tips on customizing your Nerf blaster, be sure to check out nerf gun modding at https://nerfinfo.com/nerf-gun-modding. It's a treasure trove of information for enthusiasts like us, offering guides on modifications that could further enhance your Mando Crim's arsenal.

« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2024, 10:22 AM by JeffersonPhelps » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!