Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Post imp redo

• 6 Replies
Post imp redo
« on: Apr 03, 2023, 02:59 PM »
Right. After finding several print lines and not being overly happy with my old painting. I've been redoing my kit.

Chest broke so new chest, flak vest broke, new flak vest I made. (First time sewing to make something, rather impressed with myself)  going for a more real dusty, gritty version of my old kit.

Chest from Bucks armory (etsy)

Shoulders are just din djarin's shoulders.

Thighs are just one of dins thigh plates, knees are the flexible knees from fair price props (etsy) gauntlets are from cabiris workshop (etsy)

Back plate, jetpack, abb plate and helmet is still W.I.P.

The flak vest I made

The flak vest with the rest of the soft kit. Kama was made by a friend, flight suit is an old PE bdu, cumberbund the red part was made by a friend, the grey "bib" was from outerrim exchange (etsy)
Belt is a combo of a store brought belt with some boba pouches i got from etsy (sorry cant remember where from)

All to be weathered matching the armoured parts in due time.

Re: Post imp redo
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2023, 10:43 AM »
A little update. Finished helmet and jetpack.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2023, 04:04 AM »
Another update. Getting the soft kit all good to go with the weathering, As well as attached the abb plate and matched the weathering and finally making a harness for my jetpack. Sits perfectly and doesn't move much when I did star jumps.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2023, 06:06 AM »
Looks sick man! I love the color scheme and weathering!

« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2023, 10:44 AM »
Looks sick man! I love the color scheme and weathering!

Thankyou. I hope its consistent enough for the app team. Only time will tell.

« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2023, 12:09 PM »
Finished weathering my soft kit

Besides the jetpack not being on due to unable to put it on my own. My kit is basically done, only thing to add is a cape. Thats about it.

« Reply #6 on: Apr 11, 2023, 02:26 PM »
That looks awesome!
I love everything about it!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!