Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ORDERED M-DSB HELMETS!

• 26 Replies
Re: FOR ALL OF YOU THAT ORDERED M-DSB HELMETS!
« Reply #15 on: Mar 12, 2010, 02:32 AM »
I just want to say this is a great bucket.  The Assassin is amazing.  I also think it's a wonderful treat that I got "007" bucket, given that I'm an Agent of Geeksquad.  Thanks guys, you really made my day.

frani85

• Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade
« Reply #16 on: Mar 13, 2010, 02:31 AM »
I just want to say this is a great bucket.  The Assassin is amazing.  I also think it's a wonderful treat that I got "007" bucket, given that I'm an Agent of Geeksquad.  Thanks guys, you really made my day.

Our pleasure! We feel lucky to have such awesome customers/friends!
Now go, Assassin 007 and preach the gospel of M-DSB!!  ;D

« Reply #17 on: Mar 15, 2010, 02:40 AM »
I'm picking mine up tomorrow from the postal office! Soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
« Reply #18 on: Mar 15, 2010, 09:36 PM »
Started a little work on my helmet this evening. This helmet is the best Ive seen.

« Reply #19 on: Mar 15, 2010, 10:14 PM »
Only thing I've really done is give it some light sanding, looking forward to this weekend :D

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
« Reply #20 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:14 PM »
This thing stands up awesome to having a lot of dremel cutouts for all my nifty doodads.  Money more than well spent.  What is that resin made out of? Sap from an awesome tree?

-Shiv-

"There is always more money to be made as an independent contractor"   - Boba Fett Motivator Poster

No'saj Huune

• Nomad in Killeen/Ft. Hood
« Reply #21 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:16 PM »
This thing stands up awesome to having a lot of dremel cutouts for all my nifty doodads.  Money more than well spent.  What is that resin made out of? Sap from an awesome tree?

Is that a Gundam-esque theme buy'ce I see?  ???

Those who wander aren't always lost.
« Reply #22 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:23 PM »
I prefer the term "gundam inspired".  Nice to see someone noticed the design elements.

-Shiv-

"There is always more money to be made as an independent contractor"   - Boba Fett Motivator Poster

No'saj Huune

• Nomad in Killeen/Ft. Hood
« Reply #23 on: Mar 15, 2010, 11:26 PM »
Pardon me  ;D   I've got twenty years worth of Gundam models all over the house so it was pretty easy to spot LoL.  Look forward to seeing which one you turn it into.  Looks kinda Heavy Arms Custom-ish but it could be the Hydra Gundam also with the grill for the cheeks.  I may have to get one of these buy'ce's in four months.

Those who wander aren't always lost.

redkraytdragon

• Disintigrations are likely...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #24 on: Mar 18, 2010, 03:53 AM »
preach the gospel of M-DSB!!  ;D
I'm preachin it I'm preachin it!
Seriously, I can't think of any vendors that I have ever seen that have taken the time to thank their customers on a public forum. You guys are really first class all the way. Once again, hats off to you all and keep pluggin away, we need to see more of your stuff :P

« Reply #25 on: Mar 18, 2010, 10:42 AM »

I haven't gotten one yet, but workin on the payments  ;D

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la
« Reply #26 on: Mar 19, 2010, 02:03 PM »

I haven't gotten one yet, but workin on the payments  ;D

Hahahahaha!!!!!!! You guys crack me up!  ...and as usual we appreciate your excitement and promotion of our buckets!  :D
OYA!!!!
DSB

p.s. I'm hoping I get to meet most of you that ordered at some of the Cons.  I wanna see what all of you have done with your helmets AND I want to personally thank you when I meet ya.

Visit our  M-DSB Props website:

http://www.wix.com/MDSBprops/M-DSB-PROPS
--------
Member of...
Oya Vode!
Clonetroopers.net
Dented Helmet
Facebook

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!