Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Getting Started with a game plan

• 3 Replies
Getting Started with a game plan
« on: Jun 07, 2023, 04:30 PM »
Howdy yíall
New Recruit here.
I donít have a MM build started, but I do have an armor project nearing completion as a learning experience for my actual build. I know many frown on hybrid/mashups so I wonít be posting photos, but all of the actual costume work is Mandalorian focused. Being a flight suit, shirt mounting point, shoulder, chest plate, and ab plate armor with a cape.

As I learn the rules and read the crls, Iíll be able to do more, but as it stands the armor pieces I currently intend to use are Din Djarin based. Iím using the same as listed above with custom designed vambraces, gauntlets, and greaves.

I apologize as I expect to be bothering a great many of you with questions as I learn, but hope to minimize it with a bit of detective work first.

Thanks for having me and I canít wait to suit up with the rest of you!

ValinKrai

• Kit Fisto lives on.
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Getting Started with a game plan
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2023, 10:33 AM »
Not frowned upon! It usually can't be approved for MMCC purposes, but I'm sure tons of us would love to see and Mando inspired costume. That's why we're all here There's a forum for unofficial costumes that's probably appropriate as well.
https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?board=17.0

Especially if it's the basis for an approvable costume, it can't hurt to share somewhere here. More opportunities to learn and hone in on a design.

Yustapir | The Wombat Slicer Crew  | Modern WIP Thread | Post-Imperial Planning Thread |My Models/Code
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2024, 10:53 PM »
They are focusing on creating various armor pieces such as a flight suit, shoulder, chest plate, ab plate armor, cape, vambraces, gauntlets, and greaves. The recruit is eager to learn more about the rules and guidelines (CRLs) and is looking forward to joining the community of fellow costume enthusiasts.

rice purity test discover your naivety
« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2024, 09:20 PM »
I'm sure a lot of us would love to see Mando inspired costumes. That's why we're all here.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!