Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Neo-Crusader Pepakura Files

• 137 Replies

Vagabond

• The Pepakura Guy
Neo-Crusader Pepakura Files
« on: Mar 21, 2010, 05:58 PM »

After a lot of hard work my files are almost ready so far I have pepped everything you see in the image except for the shoulders and the shins which if you see in the image where the armor has white sections thats where there is a open edge at on the 3D model which I am working to correct the problem. As for the rest of the armor it has been broken down into single files and is ready to be built the only thing is make sure the scale is to your size before you go to printing out the parts and fiberglassing and bondoing the pices. Have fun and enjoy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Neo-Crusader Pepakura Files
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2010, 12:58 AM »
Very nice.. I am no Pep Master, but did you take these files from a KOTOR 3d model? I also don't see any shins, but the rest of it looks nice!

« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2010, 01:03 AM by Ijaat » Logged
This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Vagabond

• The Pepakura Guy
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2010, 02:27 PM »
The shins and shoulder files are being worked on I have to fix some problems with those parts for them to be used. And yes the file for the Mando was extracted from Jedi Academy or KOTOR I don't remember as I got the model a while back.

« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2010, 02:29 PM by Vagabond » Logged
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2010, 02:32 PM »
Sweet... Once the modern era is done in a few weeks I might try thius out... I'll post nay progress :D The shins, especially the left one w/ knee attached, i'd especially like to have :D

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Vagabond

• The Pepakura Guy
« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2010, 04:12 PM »
The armor files should be complete in about a week since the open edge problem is almost done and then I will scale and unfold the rest of the parts.

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2010, 04:22 PM »
Great! About what scale body wise are they set to currently?

Vagabond

• The Pepakura Guy
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2010, 04:39 PM »
I think I scaled them to about a 5'8" to 6' person but I may not be sure all you should have to check is the height scale at the bottom right corner of the pep viewer or designer screen.

« Reply #7 on: Mar 28, 2010, 03:12 PM »
Has ne progress been made on the shins and shoulders?

Vagabond

• The Pepakura Guy
« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2010, 02:53 PM »
Here are the final parts to finish the mando armor with the zip file contains the shins and shoulders.

[attachment deleted by admin]

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30, 2010, 03:06 PM »
Sweet!!! This is to be my next build I hope, so thanks for that!

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30, 2010, 06:55 PM »
Sweet thanks a ton i have the helmet FG and i have the chest pepd  im gonna FG more this week

Vagabond

• The Pepakura Guy
« Reply #11 on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:21 PM »
Is everything fitting so far Lunar Lord? Have you had to resize anything yet? And can you please show pictures of your progress?

Mereelajum

• "Last Man Standing" - Daniel Logan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #12 on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:30 PM »
Very nice!

Sounds like a plan.....
Mereel A’denla formerly of Wampa Clan

« Reply #13 on: Mar 31, 2010, 12:38 AM »
Hoping to start this in the next few days!!!

« Reply #14 on: Apr 01, 2010, 06:47 PM »
Is everything fitting so far Lunar Lord? Have you had to resize anything yet? And can you please show pictures of your progress?
ya  the forearms and the helmet they were to small for my head idr if i resized the chest or not sorry. I'll post pics soon. I hope to be the first Neo-Crusader accepted into the 501st :D

« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2010, 06:58 PM by lunar lord » Logged
« Reply #15 on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:01 PM »
Pics :) ignore the purple shirt lol....ok i just noticed i had the piece crooked but then again they were being held on by blue painters tape

« Reply #16 on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:04 PM »
I'm also on the 405th, dented helmet, and bounty hunters guild, and the ohio garrison under the same name but this is the only place i posted pics so far i might post the same pics in the ohio garrison in a few days tho

TK6189

« Reply #17 on: Apr 01, 2010, 07:42 PM »
The only thing i can se thus far is that the cowl on yours is solid where in the CRL it stated that it needs to be a plyable material

TK6189's Prop Studio. tk6189sprops@gmail.com
See whats for sale right now here
« Reply #18 on: Apr 01, 2010, 09:14 PM »
The only thing i can se thus far is that the cowl on yours is solid where in the CRL it stated that it needs to be a plyable material
i thought it could be hard or fabric

TK6189

« Reply #19 on: Apr 01, 2010, 09:38 PM »
i thought it could be hard or fabric
Nope, the CRL states taht it needs to flex like in the game "...The cowl should be of a soft material that allows for felxation and head turning...Hard shell/cowl helmets, such as repainted Royal Gaurd helmets, will NOT be accpetable for Neo Crusader usage."

« Reply #20 on: Apr 01, 2010, 10:04 PM »
crap ...what parts the cowl ?

TK6189

« Reply #21 on: Apr 01, 2010, 10:16 PM »
crap ...what parts the cowl ?
The part that connects the mask to the shoulders.

« Reply #22 on: Apr 01, 2010, 10:27 PM »
so the red part or te blue part of both?

TK6189

« Reply #23 on: Apr 01, 2010, 10:28 PM »
so the red part or te blue part of both?

Both.

« Reply #24 on: Apr 01, 2010, 10:37 PM »
crap so i just wasted a few weeks well tomaro ill have to print out the mask and remake it what would you recommend making the cowl out of?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!