Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Off duty or Nonarmored Mandolorian costume ideas

• 19 Replies

Cdr. Ch'ren Jud'se

• Last official Verd'ika with no relatives in!
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: Off duty or Nonarmored Mandolorian costume ideas
« Reply #15 on: Mar 17, 2010, 07:45 PM »
I have a PVC jacket (hehe, yes PVC) that i would proabley use, it looks swarsy, cuz of all the zippers, looks like somebody that would be a "low life" then take some kaki cargo pance, and black slip on boots, or combat boots then maybe a bandana, then a holster or something....

Teren Clan

Gratulor

• "Frihet fra Imperiet skal være vår mål! Oya!"
« Reply #16 on: Mar 30, 2010, 06:42 AM »
I'm toying with the idea of combining the Mandalorian civilian clothing from the recent CW episode with the Canderous Ordo mercenary look for nonarmoured costume, since both are very simple and light. The civilians have the diamond pattern after all, so that would immidiately mark you as a Mandalorian costumer... at least to the people who know about them.  8)

Atma Brevar - Mandalorian Protector progress: 30% complete. (On hold since May, hopefully continued later this year)
« Reply #17 on: Apr 02, 2010, 11:01 AM »
I have to agree about what they have on the cartoon for cw when the mandalorians was introduced on the normal star wars non armor clothing, but also take note about jango fett in episode 2 on kamino before he went and put obi wan in a bad spot. I'd rock those type of threads as well.

Praetor Ordo

• Ibic cuyi haar yusta
« Reply #18 on: Apr 02, 2010, 01:19 PM »

Well, it looks like he's wearing a similar outfit to the Clone Training clothes.

Pullover v-neck long sleeve shirt, trousers, tunic, leather belt, and a pair of boots with a wrap-around leather 'spat' connected.  I would definitely wear that to and from Invasions.  Perhaps even as a spotter... though I would have to make mine in grays.

« Reply #19 on: Apr 06, 2010, 09:55 PM »
Great suggestions!!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!