Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My (hopeful) Belt

• 10 Replies

CraxyD

My (hopeful) Belt
« on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:00 PM »
I have and old nylon pistol belt I used when I worked security and I'm unsure as to whether it and associated matching magazine pouches are acceptable. I'm more than willing to make mods to the closure assembly if necessary

Tsikala bal Verburyc

Ke'nari ori ra ke'slana yaim

helmet 65-70%
armor 75%
soft parts 15%
weapons 50 %
boots 0%

TK6189

Re: My (hopeful) Belt
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:19 PM »
I have and old nylon pistol belt I used when I worked security and I'm unsure as to whether it and associated matching magazine pouches are acceptable. I'm more than willing to make mods to the closure assembly if necessary

Im pretty sure that these are acceptable as long as you cover up that buckle. Personally im more a fan of leather pouches but the nylon ones work.

TK6189's Prop Studio. tk6189sprops@gmail.com
See whats for sale right now here
« Reply #2 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:22 PM »
The buckle doesn't even need to be covered

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

TK6189

« Reply #3 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:37 PM »
The buckle doesn't even need to be covered

Even better. Looks like youre well on your way to having a goot belt there keep it up!

TK6189's Prop Studio. tk6189sprops@gmail.com
See whats for sale right now here
« Reply #4 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:43 PM »
Myself, A'den, and a few others have tactical belts similar, and don't hide the buckle.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

CraxyD

« Reply #5 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:51 PM »
SWEET!! Umm.. errr... I mean KANDOSII !!!

Tsikala bal Verburyc

helmet 65-70%
armor 75%
soft parts 15%
weapons 50 %
boots 0%
« Reply #6 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:52 PM »
No worries... Not everyone here always uses Mando'a or will thump you over the head with a blunt object if you don't :D

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 31, 2010, 11:54 PM »
Looks good vod , just as long as it matches the rest of your kit , and you are happy with it .

CraxyD

« Reply #8 on: Apr 01, 2010, 12:04 AM »
Looks good vod , just as long as it matches the rest of your kit , and you are happy with it .

Navy blue or black CVC coveralls, black boots & gloves. When I get my armor, I plan to do a dark blue & black color scheme with silver or gunmetal highlights.

Tsikala bal Verburyc

helmet 65-70%
armor 75%
soft parts 15%
weapons 50 %
boots 0%
« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2010, 11:01 PM »
I have a simmilar belt I was thinking of using.

Prometheus

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #10 on: Apr 02, 2010, 11:05 PM »
You know whats funny. I have one of these for work and ordered another for my kit. Im glad someone else had the idea, and i got to see that it was fine as is, or with little modification.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!