Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

soft parts help

• 2 Replies
soft parts help
« on: Sep 18, 2023, 09:41 AM »
I'm working on my first kit and would like to build Imperial super commando Gar Saxon a but I'm having a hard time finding a shirt of the right color that looks like the right kind of fabric all the requirements page gives me for  info is the fallowing......

Flight Suit
   Top portion must be long sleeved with vertical ribs.
   Garment must be Dark Espresso in color.
   Sleeves must have black imperial cog decal with a white background on the upper bicep.
   Pant legs must be a white material, and must be constructed of six panels as seen in reference photos of Gar Saxon/Rebels Imperial Super Commandos, tucked into shin armor.
   Garment must be weathered to match visual references.
   Garment must fit tightly to the wearer.

i have tried to search the forums but have come up empty handed on ideas so any would be appreciated thank you

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
Re: soft parts help
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2023, 01:49 PM »
Dark Espresso is a very dark brown to the point of almost black. It's basically a very warm brown/black, as opposed to a charcoal or a cool black. 

Re: soft parts help
« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2023, 08:56 PM »
Dark Espresso is a very dark brown to the point of almost black. It's basically a very warm brown/black, as opposed to a charcoal or a cool black.
ah ok thanks that helps a lot

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!