Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Clips and strapping cheap

• 3 Replies

Sentinel

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Clips and strapping cheap
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:31 AM »
Walmart has in their outdoor/camping area backpack clips 2 for 58 cents, and you can get a clip and 6 ft of webbing for $1.88 very much cheaper than going to craft stores. Check out walmart first.
GJ

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Clips and strapping cheap
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 03:40 PM »
http://www.strapworks.com

Prices are just as reasonable, and you get more options for size and color.  I'd say the extra shipping cost balances with the selection.  I've made a few orders from them, and they're always prompt.

Another option there for you. :)

Sentinel

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 04:26 PM »
I've checked them out too. A very good source. I was in quick need of some strapping/clips and found these.
Both good finds.

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 07:35 PM »
Both are now on my list, as I will need all of the above when I get my backplate goin.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!