Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

saz-helmet with lit up...everything ;) now 2.0 on page 4!! (pic-intensive)

• 66 Replies
Yeah, Aniron really needs his plates to tinker with... before this nice bucket turns from cool lightshow into swiss cheese. If ya think that's crazy... it's what four months waiting can do to you.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Aniron

:D yeah, waiting is ...
but, the stability isn't influenced at all, the helmet seems still like a rock :D

i have one problem: i ordered leds... but they are waaay too bright :D i have to order some weeker ones, but i'm looking forward to install those bad boys ;) i have some ideas, how i'll install them and so on, you may be curious ;)

btw, the "green" stands for "hope". the whole project is based on that, but i think i mentioned that before... whatever :P

Bralor Skirata

• Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade, burc'ya!
Vod i love yout helmet. i was also eyeing that blue mando design. im working on my first build and i was wonder if i could ummm.....borrow it lol ;D its cool if you dont want me to. but anyway once again, i really dig the helmet and the LEDs

Mando'ade: Urakto, Jate'shya, Iviin'yc, Dralshy'a.
Mandalorians: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

Aniron

thanks vod :)

which blue design?  ???
from page two? it's made by hydra, so it's up to her, if it's ok that you use it ;)

Bralor Skirata

yea  hydra's design..was gonna say aqua but wasnt sure so i just said blue haha ;D

« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2010, 06:30 PM by Bralor Skirata » Logged

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Both of the designs on page two are claimed, although thanks for liking it :)

Bralor Skirata

alright no prob.  ;D they are really cool i gotta say.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!