Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Shonare Vhekedla Clan invades East Mesa Relay for Life

• 4 Replies

Solus Kyr

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.

On April 17th, Arizona Mando Mercs invaded the East Mesa Relay for Life. Mos Eisley Base (Rebel Legion) hosted the event and invited the Mandalorian Mercs for our first year at the event. Teaster Kraedur, Solus Keer, Genet Galaar, Udesla Kyramud, and a recruit, Chris, were the members who attended the event.

The Relay for Life is a walking event that goes from 1 PM to 6 AM the following morning. The cause of the Relay for Life is raising money for the American Cancer Society. Throughout the entire day there were many attendees walking around the track showing their support for the event and many booths setup to make money for the event. The Rebel Legion booth itself raised $2,500 for the cause. The local 501st garrison, Dune Sea Garrison, and the R2 Builders also had quite a few members in attendance for the event. There was lots of fun being had during the event. Probably the best highlight from the event was all of the Star Wars costumers in attendance dancing. A special thanks for the Rebel Legion inviting us to the event and everyone involved to make the event a successful achievement!

Teaster Kraedur.

« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2010, 02:36 PM by Solus Keer » Logged

Solus Kyr

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Shonare Vhekedla Clan invades East Mesa Relay for Life
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2010, 11:11 PM »
Great job Sean, as well Chris for your support and picture taking. Thank you Dad for showing up even though you were tired from your week long business trip. Round of applause for the Shonare Vhekedla Clan in helping out our local RL & 501st to raise $ for such a good cause. I cant wait until next year.

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2010, 07:26 AM »
Wow, you guys are like machines!  Way to go in helping out the Relay for Life.  I did one of these a couple years ago, and they are lots of fun!!

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Tobias Creed

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2010, 10:40 PM »
I love this clan because every other news story features the dude in the middle of that picture. I love how active they are.

Solus Kyr

« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2010, 12:30 AM »
Thank you Vode, We like to be an inspiration to our fellow Mercs the best We can.

Not only have I organized a few events of our own, I just ask our friends in the RL & 501st if we can join them on there Troops and they're kind enough to let us, if it wasnt for our good relations with them we wouldnt be as active as We are.

Many thanks to our fellow costuming groups  ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!