Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

2024 Letter from Mandalore

• 0 Replies

Kaden'Dha Runi

• Mandaddy
  • Bringing Vengeance to the Galaxy
  • Awards Donated during Quarter 4 of 2023. Donated during Quarter 3 of 2023. Donated during Quarter 2 of 2023. Donated during Quarter 1 of 2023. Celebration Chicago
2024 Letter from Mandalore
« on: Feb 07, 2024, 07:05 PM »
Greetings Mando Mercs members, foundlings, and friends,

2024 is upon us!  It seems like only yesterday I was working on finishing up my original kit to attend MMCC’s first invasion in 2007.  That was 17 years ago, and it passed like water flowing under a bridge.

I want to both congratulate, and thank each and every one of you for making 2023 a banner year for MMCC. Our great organization does not exist without its global membership family.  MMCC members don’t just strive to build Mandalorian costumes; we strive to be Warriors for Hope, bringing joy and relief to those in need around the world.  In the process of helping others, we grow as individuals and as a family, bringing others into “Our Way”.

Below are some stats from 2023, victories that each of you had a hand in achieving:

New Approved Official Members - 154
New Approved Clans - Houyi Clan (China)
Direct Charity Funds Raised - $130,000
Indirect Charity Funds Raised - $1,032,000
Path of the Warmaster Contributions - $7000

I can’t fully express how proud I am of each and every one of you, the time, work, and contributions you give to Our Way.  MMCC isn’t about me or any one person, it’s about you and what great things we can do together.  Make no mistake, we all live in uncertain times, in a world that is on fire.  We all must rely on our families, communities, and each other.  We can be the force that inspires change in the world, we have inspired change in the world.

We also have more awesome things coming down the STAR WARS™ franchise pipeline.  Our own movie; “The Mandalorian & Grogu” is set to release sometime in 2025, along with “The Mandalorian: Season 4” in 2025 as well.  I hope all of you are proud to be part of the organization that helped inspire this part of the SWU, as this is a reflection of our work inspiring the franchise.  Also we have Star Wars Celebration Japan to look forward to in early 25, where we will be joining our sister clubs in a joint exhibit for the first time in Tokyo.

Last, but certainly not least, MercsCon 3; the pinnacle event of our organization, will be happening from October 3rd - October 7th in Denver Colorado this year.  I truly hope to see as many of you as possible there, as we are going to have a great time creating memorable experiences and having a great time.

The path of 2024 looks well lit as we begin the walk, together.  17 years of milestones are behind us, and an immeasurable amount lies in front of us.  I look forward to meeting as many as possible with you, as we walk Our Way together, Warriors of Hope.

With pride,
Tom Hutchens
“Mandalore the Uniter”

Manda'galaar Clan Los Angeles, CA (USA) #0348      "Hell Hath No Fury Like Mando Vengeance"     M.A.J.I.C. #0051     B.O.M.B. #0013

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!