Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Soren's New Belt

• 10 Replies

Soren Diederik

• OM #0374
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Soren's New Belt
« on: May 06, 2010, 09:28 PM »
Just got the pouches for my belt. Tell me what you think.

I got them from an Army Surplus store. It looks like they are old police gear.

Re: Soren's New Belt
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 08:35 AM »
Nice! I just found an army surplus store near me, hopefully I'll be as lucky and find something awesome.

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 08:50 AM »
Very cool, although I might suggest putting the smaller pouches near the middle and the larger pouches near the sides.

Mereelajum

• "Last Man Standing" - Daniel Logan
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 09:12 AM »
Nice pouches!   I use the bigger ones as my belt pouches also, I love them a lot, but that are smaller then they look don't they?  I can't even fit my small cell in it.
guess thats why the invented pockets...  ;D

Sounds like a plan.....
Mereel A’denla formerly of Wampa Clan

Soren Diederik

• OM #0374
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 08:36 PM »
New belt and new layout.

Fria Ge'tal

• <3
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 09:08 PM »
Love it. How much did you pay total?

Soren Diederik

• OM #0374
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 11:24 PM »
Small guys were $5 each, Big Guys were $8 each, and the medium was $9. The new belt was $13. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but I got a deal on it. Its fairly new police gear (and still shinny).

E'nam Atreuh

• "Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 12:49 PM »
Those look kool.. i had the same idea, i got some used police ammo pouches and did that same thing.. what you need to do is get them dirty!

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 02:19 PM »
Ah yes, looks much better with the bigger pouches on the sides.  Keep the work coming along!  You'll be official status in no time!

Frost K'Amon

• We will bury them!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 02:23 PM »
Ah yes, looks much better with the bigger pouches on the sides.  Keep the work coming along!  You'll be official status in no time!

funnily, he's actually almost ready to apply now. he's probably going to put up pics soon.

Soren Diederik

• OM #0374
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 12:30 AM »
Yeah, wes looking for any ammo pouch at a Army Surplus store. I couldn't find any there but say the police gear there and said,"That could work" and went with it!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!