Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Naasad Tal's WIP - NEW BLASTERS - 8 Jan 2016

• 303 Replies

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Feel free vod, we all feed off each other here...itd be flattering to know I gave someone an idea ;)

Chris S. OM# 454
Shonare Vhekadla Clan #33
Brigades: Desert Ops #2
Societies: VRCA #20, Elegant Mando #66, Cabur Akaata #72, Vode Be Vhekad #2

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Love the Gun belt ner Vod :)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Solus Kyr

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions.
Sick! Now send in your F'n App already!

Naasad Tal

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Sick! Now send in your F'n App already!

LOL, soon sir...ima working on attaching my lower armor & getting some little finishing touches this weekend & then next week im going to get my gauntlets finished up & after that I should be ready to app in

Chris S. OM# 454

Naasad Tal

Just wanted to show off my collection of sharp pointy things (all are wood props)

The curved blades will be tucked into the top of my shin gaiters & the small knife & sheath will be worn on a chest strap

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:42 AM by Naasad Tal » Logged

Chris S. OM# 454
I like the curved ones.... but anyone who knows will tell they are from the chronicles of ridick

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Naasad Tal

Ya, but luckily most the time blades are one of those things that can be universal...hopefully thats the case here ;)

Chris S. OM# 454
I think that it will be.....as long as you don't cross them on your back like they were. Trust me I think it is a great idea....just thought I would point it out

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Naasad Tal

Thanx vod, I appreciate all critiques & criticism...they will not be on my back, im making leather gaiters that will have my shins attached to them & the curved knives will go in the top of the gaiters

Chris S. OM# 454

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
those are wood?!?! that's amazing. you make them yourself?

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Naasad Tal

those are wood?!?! that's amazing. you make them yourself?

Thanx for comment vod, yes they are wood (surprisingly enough), all my weapons are & yes I made them myself

Chris S. OM# 454

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
I think it its the beveled edge that really sells the image of them being steel, alot of wood props tend to miss that.

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

Tassone Phoenix

• Proud Dune Sea Mando
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
I love  the kit so far and I love the weapons. Are your plans to get done and get official by PCC?

Tassone Phoenix aka Victoria 

Shonare Vhekadla Clan

Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club: #0333

M5: Mandalorian Mercs Mighty Mini Mando #3

My Mando WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=19027.0

My Mando's Beast Hunter Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70601.0

Verdika's thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=51095.0

Naasad Tal

Im coming up on my one year mark (started this thread on 13 May), right now my goal is to send in my app on the 13th. Thats only 2 weeks but im in good position to pull it off...wish me luck

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:43 AM by Naasad Tal » Logged

Chris S. OM# 454

Tassone Phoenix

• Proud Dune Sea Mando
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Good luck sir!!

Tassone Phoenix aka Victoria 

Shonare Vhekadla Clan

Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club: #0333

M5: Mandalorian Mercs Mighty Mini Mando #3

My Mando WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=19027.0

My Mando's Beast Hunter Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70601.0

Verdika's thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=51095.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!