Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My new homemade belt; Input please.

• 4 Replies

Dar'manda

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 50 official invasions.
My new homemade belt; Input please.
« on: Jun 14, 2010, 02:31 AM »
Here is my new belt and pouches, I made it last night; I put my skull belt buckle on it for extra flare. Tell me how I did, thanks.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

No'saj Huune

• Nomad in Killeen/Ft. Hood
Re: My new homemade belt; Input please.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2010, 02:57 AM »
Looks good but the pics are a tad small to see the details to give a full critique.  Could you possibly make them larger?

Those who wander aren't always lost.

lonewolf1183

• THE Executioner
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2010, 10:01 AM »
Yeah, pics are a bit small to be able to tell anything.

Are they made from leather, vinyl, are they sewn, riveted, glued?  Snaps, velcro, no closure?  Hard to give advice without a little more details. ;)

THE Mandalorian Executioner
Dum spiramus tuebimur
Member #299

Dar'manda

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2010, 02:33 PM »
I used vinyl from an old jacket I had around the house, it is riveted and glued and for closer I used Velcro. this is my first attempt at the a belt system and I really wanted an old used kinda look with this belt. Here are some more pics I hope they help a little more.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Dar'manda

« Reply #4 on: Jun 14, 2010, 02:35 PM »
ok for some reason they are not getting larger, I will play around with my computer and see if I can fix the issue.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!