Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

woodland camo pattern flight suit

• 19 Replies

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
Re: woodland camo pattern flight suit
« Reply #15 on: Jul 06, 2010, 06:33 PM »
hallelujah

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Kodiak

• Kelborn Mereel, Kodiak Darling
  • Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40+ hrs Charity Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #16 on: Jul 18, 2010, 07:10 PM »
The soviet pattern, KLMK, has a modern equivalent called Berezka. I bought the suit I use for airsoft here:

http://www.redforces.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=126&osCsid=1hq6ugt6kk6333mvnbs1lit531

I was going to use it as the flight suit for my armor, but I couldn't quite find a good color scheme to go with it. BTW, if you have any questions about Soviet or Russian equipment, I can probably answer them.

Tor K'lumph

• ni oyacyir tor de kad
« Reply #17 on: Aug 12, 2010, 11:01 AM »
I was thinking of using old Vietnam tigerstripe camo fore my jumpsuit. Or do y'all think that is to Earthy

Sentinel

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #18 on: Aug 12, 2010, 12:42 PM »
You'll get different responses from different folks on here which is fine.  With that I'm a fan of camo but certain shades.  Alot of the Star Warzy one's that people have given examples of are great.  Vietnam tiger if it's brand new (to me) is a little bright and it stands out but again with some fading and wear/tear it could be.  But play around with some of the patterns out there or examples given.

BedlamX

• Reconciler
  • Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #19 on: Aug 12, 2010, 02:43 PM »
Personally, I like solid color flight suits. Now...the other soft parts...I like to mix it up a bit. My kit is all solids. But my son's kit we are working on (if he would ever get off his butt and help get the plates and such done :rolleyes:) is going to have a tiger stripe flak vest and a few of the other parts will be either that, or lined in that (the kama/loin cloth will be the cool snake print my old vest started out in and lined in the tiger stripe for sure). His flight suit, however is one of my old OD green CVC suits from my artillery days.

Camo patterns are up to you. If you can make a kit look bad-shebs with camo, good on you. I don't think I could come up with a good look using a full camo flight suit, but I have no doubt someone else can. Work up whatever you think will look good. Then, if you see it doesn't quite work out the way it did in your head, change to something that fits your vision.

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!