Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Zapper

• 5 Replies

Kel Dar Korrum

• All shooting and no death makes Kel very, annoyed.
Zapper
« on: Jul 10, 2010, 12:16 AM »
I colored a Nintendo Zapper. would that be exceptable.

Rodian:Who are you fighting for?
Kal:I'm a pacifist.
Rodian:You're a mandalorian.
Kal:Would you pick a fight with me?
Rodian:No...
Kal:See I'm a force for peace.
Armory:200%
Beskar Gam:50%
Soft parts:15%
Buyce:95%
Re: Zapper
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2010, 12:33 AM »
Pictures will determine if it would be acceptable.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 10, 2010, 12:41 AM »
it's going to need mods beyond a repaint. pix would help.

adding greeblies, scopes etc would go a long way in making it work.

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 10, 2010, 10:53 AM »
Here's mine...

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus

Kel Dar Korrum

• All shooting and no death makes Kel very, annoyed.
« Reply #4 on: Jul 10, 2010, 12:54 PM »
well i probably wouldnt even be bringing it out id just have it in holsters.BTW what holster would you recomend.

Rodian:Who are you fighting for?
Kal:I'm a pacifist.
Rodian:You're a mandalorian.
Kal:Would you pick a fight with me?
Rodian:No...
Kal:See I'm a force for peace.
Armory:200%
Beskar Gam:50%
Soft parts:15%
Buyce:95%
« Reply #5 on: Jul 10, 2010, 12:55 PM »
well i probably wouldnt even be bringing it out id just have it in holsters.BTW what holster would you recomend.

Doesn't matter, it will still need to pass approval as part of your kit since it is a recognizable real world piece.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!