Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

T-visor problem

• 8 Replies
T-visor problem
« on: Jul 13, 2010, 03:30 PM »
My visor exploded.  And I don't quite have enough money to buy a new one.  Figures.  The helmet has already started warping...  I should probably get a new bucket all together.

Yes, I have a lightsaber.  Yes, I have Force Powers.  Got a problem with that?  Too bad.

Sentinel

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: T-visor problem
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2010, 04:07 PM »
We need a lil more info so folks can help/give suggestions.

1. What type of bucket was it?
2. What kind of t visor were you using.
3. Etc etc.

As soon as we get some more info, folks will be chiming in.
GJ

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2010, 04:42 PM »
If you have the piece of visor you cut out, put it back in. Use some duct tape to keep it in place. It will help the helmet keep its shape till you get a new visor. Also look around the trading station, I believe there is a mercs member that just started selling good quality visors.

Thornar Vexxuel

• Creeping Death
« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2010, 05:15 PM »
t visor.com is really not that much for a good quality visor already cut out and gtg.

Stand by and guard my soul, for i will die for yours!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2010, 03:16 PM »
It'a Rubies one piece Jango bucket.  The visor was the original one that came in the bucket, and I'm pretty sure that has to come out anyways! 

What visor would you guys recommend to replace it?

Yes, I have a lightsaber.  Yes, I have Force Powers.  Got a problem with that?  Too bad.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 14, 2010, 04:40 PM »
Before A'den can come on this thread...

#5 dark green welding visor. They'll probably have one at Home Depot, Home Hardware or Canadian Tire.

New Year, eventually a new signature...

Corvax

« Reply #6 on: Jul 14, 2010, 05:42 PM »
T-visor.com  visor for the Jango 1 piece.  Recommended!  I had one for mine.

- Founder and Supreme Leader of the "Legion Of Snarky Troopers", LOST. -
"If  you whine long enough, someone will eventually hear you. If you keep whining after you're heard, someone will eventually shoot you."
« Reply #7 on: Jul 21, 2010, 06:31 AM »
anybody happen to know the best t-visor.com for a M-DSB XL? I bought the 1:1 and I have a feeling its to big 8\

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
« Reply #8 on: Jul 21, 2010, 09:41 AM »
anybody happen to know the best t-visor.com for a M-DSB XL? I bought the 1:1 and I have a feeling its to big 8\

Actually, MDSB has a vendor for visors that will fit their helmets perfectly;

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=27340.msg387437#msg387437

New Year, eventually a new signature...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!