Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Falco Clan and BFF Invade Scranton Comic Con

• 3 Replies

Da'Rang Falco

• The Thread Killer!
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
Falco Clan and BFF Invade Scranton Comic Con
« on: Jul 11, 2010, 06:38 PM »

On Sunday, July 11th - members of the Binghamton FanForce and Falco Clan of the Mandalorian Mercs invaded Scranton Comic Con.  Mercs members had fun with the fans by taking pictures and jailing the occassional guests.  Fun was had by both the audience and the Mercs members and no one melted in the process ;).  The Falco Clan was happy to have along Genet Ramser Falco who had his first unofficial troop, but has a kit that is WELL on the way to becoming official.  Good luck Genet, we know it's going to look awesome in the end!

« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2010, 06:51 AM by Novall Talon » Logged

Visit my Blog and Podcast at:  http://www.galaxycast.com
My company:  http://www.starproductions.co.nr

Shevla Ram'ser

• Osik, they have a tank...
Re: Falco Clan and BFF Invade Scranton Comic Con
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2010, 11:10 AM »
Scranton PA? Couldn't you guys wait till I was visiting my granparents in Scranton in a couple of weeks so I could see some mercs in person?!?!?! No fair... Kandosii! Oya manda!!

"If it's 'NERF or nothing' , I choose nothing..."

Ori Cabur

• Old Guard
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions Award for 75 official invasions. 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2010, 03:38 PM »
Sounds like a great event. Way to go Falco Clan!!

Hondo Falco

• Armor Weapons and Soft Parts at 100%
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2010, 07:21 AM »
Had a great time!  And it was a good test run for my kit.

I’m a grunt...... and proud of it

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!