Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Stealth Armor

• 8 Replies
Stealth Armor
« on: Jul 27, 2010, 02:43 PM »
Hello Vod,

I just joined today and have drawn up some Stealth Armor plans.

It is going to be matte black with silver highlights and A LOT of knives 15-20 :)

Any ideas or feedback is great

Alright, who forgot to de-oder that wookie pelt?

Kaytar Si:
Soft Parts-100%
Bucket-25%
Armor-80%
Gauntlets-5%
Weapons-5%

Baelin Halon

• United by the Creed
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Stealth Armor
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2010, 03:25 PM »
Hello Vod,

I just joined today and have drawn up some Stealth Armor plans.

It is going to be matte black with silver highlights and A LOT of knives 15-20 :)

Any ideas or feedback is great

With out seeing what you have, ideas or feedback are kind of hard to give.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2010, 03:35 PM »
Sounds like a good idea.  I'd love to see some pics of what your plans are.

pinocchio

• The Biscalor
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Jul 27, 2010, 07:12 PM »
post pics and plans so others have something to work off of then we will see.

COMPLAINING DOES NOT GIVE YOU POWER, BUT CREATING WILL.

Spanner Murraan

• the Big Stick
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27, 2010, 08:06 PM »
more mandos bringing knives to gun fights.  This is becoming an epidemic.
/FacePalm

Seriously though,  Could be a cool concept, as long as you dont go over-board.  Lets see some WIP or a design sketch and we can give better feedback.

"what in the samhell is a Puma?"
« Reply #5 on: Jul 27, 2010, 08:16 PM »
MAke sure to include some things like gauntlet mounted dart launchers, a slice or data pad, maybe a small computer scomplink like r2d2 used in the movies, and a blaster pistol or two, and a carbione or rifle for when things get really tough and you should be good.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.
« Reply #6 on: Jul 28, 2010, 08:30 AM »
okay, my mac is not allowing me to upload from I photo right now so ill have to tell you what hapened.

Yesterday I got the WOF temps traced them onto my material, and started painting. the majority of the armor is black with a silver V in the middle. I also used some old foamcore to make a pretty sweet looking pack modeled after the RCs.

I hit a dead end on the gauntlets though, no idea how to put the WOF ones together any suggestions?

Alright, who forgot to de-oder that wookie pelt?

Kaytar Si:
Soft Parts-100%
Bucket-25%
Armor-80%
Gauntlets-5%
Weapons-5%

Dar'manda

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: Jul 28, 2010, 08:55 AM »
There are some threads in the gauntlet section showing folks putting together gauntlets from the WOF templates with almost step-by-step photos...might try there first.

Zerath_Drachnyd

• Formerly Omega_Dragoon_Wolff
« Reply #8 on: Jul 28, 2010, 09:55 AM »
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=23718.0

Ori'kad threw this together a little while ago, and they look good. I have the set he built in the tutuorial too :P

Over the river, through the woods, to raid your grandmother's house we go.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!