Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My KOTOR Era armor so far

• 30 Replies

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
Re: My KOTOR Era armor so far
« Reply #25 on: Jul 30, 2010, 02:35 AM »
just heat the edges of the TK chest and round out the corners

like I said, rather than leave it as is, take a couple hours and use it as a base and mod it enough to match one of the ones in the pics posted above. no worries.
definitely don't just shrug off the advice of all these seasoned costumers tho, no matter how acceptable you think it is

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #26 on: Jul 31, 2010, 10:32 AM »
So new version:

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."  - I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #27 on: Jul 31, 2010, 11:23 AM »
That would be a homerun there ner'vod! Unless you told them in started as a TK plate or they new in advance, I don't thinkl it will be seen at all. Definatly looks like it's own beast and fits the era.

Nagra Shysa

• member 290
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #28 on: Jul 31, 2010, 11:31 AM »
 ;D
Thanks ner' vod, but maybe there might be some more mods, have some ideas in the back of mi mind  ;)

I MISS YOU MY FRIEND!
"Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum."  - I'm still alive, but you are dead. I remember you, so you are eternal.

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #29 on: Jul 31, 2010, 12:05 PM »
Also, the leather parts make it fit better in the crusader style.

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Ratiin Adenn

• Jai´galaar Clan Germany
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #30 on: Jul 31, 2010, 02:36 PM »
Looks good, Nagra, very archaic!
I like that.  :)

But I miss the bloody hand!  ;D

"Munit tome´tayl, skotah iisa - Long memory, short fuse"

"A warrior knows nothing of surrender"
       - Mandalore the Indomitable -

M.A.B.E.L #004 - No risk, no fun -

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!