Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Starting "Demagol" early and need a favor...

• 10 Replies
Starting "Demagol" early and need a favor...
« on: Jul 28, 2010, 06:43 PM »
Im at a standstill on my Fett until the jumpsuit gets here and decided to not sit idol and start Demagol.  

I don't have any but the first issue he appeared in and there's only one good shot of his left gauntlet in it.  If at all possible, I'd like to ask if someone who has the other books that show more shots could scan some pics for me.  

Thanks!

Oh, and I promise A'den Skirata that I won't flood him with annoying progress shots. ;)

"The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote: 'A flute with no holes is not a flute...and a donut with no holes is a danish.' He was a funny guy." --Ty Webb CADDYSHACK

Jare Hasan

• Clan Murraan PR Officer
There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.
Re: Starting "Demagol" early and need a favor...
« Reply #2 on: Jul 28, 2010, 08:23 PM »
Thanks, brother for the link! 
There were a couple in there, not as many Is I'd hoped but a few good ones.

"The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote: 'A flute with no holes is not a flute...and a donut with no holes is a danish.' He was a funny guy." --Ty Webb CADDYSHACK

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 29, 2010, 11:59 AM »
If you can get me some issue numbers he's featured in, I can post the .jpg pages....I've got KOTOR issues 1 through 50, LEGACY issues 1 through 48, plus Tales of the Jedi - KOTOR Vols 1 through 5, and the KOTOR Handbook .... ;)
Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."
« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2010, 07:30 PM »
I think the link had all the shots of him in that particular set of armor.  There are more in the last 10 or so issues but I have those.

Sometimes he has the bulky left gaunt and at others just what looks like bicep-length surgical gloves.

Jare Hasan

• Clan Murraan PR Officer
« Reply #5 on: Jul 29, 2010, 07:46 PM »
Here's a fan-made custom action figure...pretty good reference, if not canon.

There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.
« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2010, 11:11 PM »
Thanks! 
I have those saved and they will help me translate some of the drawings to real-life.  Soh.me aspects of it I'm not to sure about though.

Brisk Arper Vok'chi

• Wasnt born! he was government issued!
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #7 on: Aug 01, 2010, 07:23 AM »
sithfires stuff is AMAZING he sculpts almost everything himself!

ive never seen his finsiehd demagol....fair play to him he did well lol

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #8 on: Feb 09, 2011, 11:28 AM »
Oh Necro post!  :P

Hope this helps

« Reply #9 on: Feb 09, 2011, 06:57 PM »
That's the only comic I have with him in it.  I've also more or less put this project on the back burner for now.
I'm sure I'll get back to one day, though.  ;)

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Feb 10, 2011, 07:20 PM »
Hopefully...it would be a killer kit!  ;)
Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!