Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

A Yellow and Red Assassin Bucket

• 40 Replies

Kaden'Dha Runi

• Mandaddy
  • Bringing Vengeance to the Galaxy
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 100 official invasions. 2016 Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: A Yellow and Red Assassin Bucket
« Reply #15 on: Aug 01, 2010, 06:45 PM »
Sev,

I learned that "bikerchick", here on the Mercs has visors for the assassin helmet.  They are very cost effective, and I plan on getting one once I return from CV.  Send her a PM.

Manda'galaar Clan Los Angeles, CA (USA) #0348      "Hell Hath No Fury Like Mando Vengeance"     M.A.J.I.C. #0051     B.O.M.B. #0013

Sev Teriik

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #17 on: Aug 02, 2010, 09:34 PM »
Sev,

I learned that "bikerchick", here on the Mercs has visors for the assassin helmet.  They are very cost effective, and I plan on getting one once I return from CV.  Send her a PM.

thanks Khaden!

Double Tap : anything worth shooting, is worth shooting twice
« Reply #18 on: Aug 03, 2010, 08:49 AM »
Sev, bikerchick on the Trading Station forum here does sell pre-cut, formed/shaped drk green (like the ones boba used in the movie) for all the M-DSB helmets.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Sev Teriik

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #19 on: Aug 03, 2010, 09:53 PM »
Sev, bikerchick on the Trading Station forum here does sell pre-cut, formed/shaped drk green (like the ones boba used in the movie) for all the M-DSB helmets.

nice now i just need to find some of that lovely red reflective tint for the out side ....granted i don't have me bucket yet but having the mats on hand helps to get off on the right foot

« Reply #20 on: Aug 03, 2010, 10:00 PM »
nice now i just need to find some of that lovely red reflective tint for the out side ....granted i don't have me bucket yet but having the mats on hand helps to get off on the right foot

If you're tinting it further, you may just want to buy a plexiglass sheet, trace, cut, and tint yourself. Putting tint on the welding visor might make it hard to see through.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Tor'dola Magnus

• Nothing runs... like my Bounty
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #21 on: Aug 04, 2010, 06:15 AM »

:) I'm glad I could give you an idea you liked!  I can't wait to get my assassin!

Oyacyir de balac, kar'taylir darasuum de gaanader, kyr'amur de bora
"LIVE by chance... LOVE by Choice... KILL by Profession"

E.M.T.S. #083
MAD:036
M.A. #098

ForceHunter WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63712.0
« Reply #22 on: Aug 05, 2010, 11:35 AM »
Alright, we have an update!

After many careful hours and putting up with the AZ heat, I finally have the buy'ce cut out and ready for paint.

I managed to find some graffiti styple spray paint at Arizona Art Supply in exactly the colors I need.

I'll post pictures later on today for constructive criticism.

Tor'dola Magnus

• Nothing runs... like my Bounty
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #24 on: Aug 29, 2010, 05:11 AM »
I like it so far.  Wish I wasn't in the middle of the pacific, maybe stuff would get to me faster and I could actually start my build!

Oyacyir de balac, kar'taylir darasuum de gaanader, kyr'amur de bora
"LIVE by chance... LOVE by Choice... KILL by Profession"

E.M.T.S. #083
MAD:036
M.A. #098

ForceHunter WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63712.0
« Reply #25 on: Aug 30, 2010, 05:14 PM »
UPDATE:

Keep it coming my Mando! I want to see it done!  ;)

...and yes, bikerchick does have the right visors since her hubby and I are good friends and I know they have great customer service too.
OYA!!!
DSB

Visit our  M-DSB Props website:

http://www.wix.com/MDSBprops/M-DSB-PROPS
--------
Member of...
Oya Vode!
Clonetroopers.net
Dented Helmet
Facebook
« Reply #27 on: Sep 15, 2010, 11:58 PM »
Excited to paint friday? Woot!  I'll show you the genius invention of glazing putty.

"Lightsabers can stop blaster bolts. Nothing can stop my slugs."
« Reply #28 on: Nov 10, 2010, 08:49 PM »
Update:

I've been really busy over the past few weeks, and any time I've had to work on my armor, I seem to always forget the camera until it's too late. Anyhow, without any further ado... my bucket. So far.

Now, I don't claim to be any sort of artist or photographer, so I realize that these may not be the best of images. But they are useful nonetheless. Oh, and that's red. Not orange. Silly little flash.

Sev Teriik

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #29 on: Nov 10, 2010, 09:30 PM »
I like the yellow cheeks , really makes the helmet "pop"...also the monkey purse will look nice with that =P

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!