Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

HBF From Toy to Troopable Conversion.

• 352 Replies

pyromastermuaddib

• Dark Smokepuncher
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: HBF From Toy to Troopable Conversion.
« Reply #345 on: Jul 12, 2012, 11:53 PM »
Reminds me of a cross between Tes Vevec and Isaac Clarke. Looks totally badshebs, can't wait to see that thing painted up.

I would just like everyone to know that I suck... And that I'm a girl... And I like ribbons in my hair... And I want to kiss all the boys.

amouro

« Reply #346 on: Jul 13, 2012, 12:25 AM »
I came across a pic of Tes vevec  a couple days after i started drawing up concepts. I was pleased that what I had come up with had a touchstone to a canon helmet. though I was a bit bummed out because I wasn't very original. :P but everything's been done before right? I also at one point was going to do two bars across the upper visor. but felt it looked too much like dead space. plus it was going to mean more fabrication.

« Reply #347 on: Jul 26, 2012, 08:34 PM »
Quick question about filling in the dent.  I'm almost done with my hbf mod, but am not going for merc membership for now (family and financial issues). In light of that, I decided to make it a fett helmet with dent intact. If I decide in the future to try to join the mercs, will t be possible to fill the dent and just paint over that section, or will it require repainting the entire helmet?

Hondo Karr

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #348 on: Jul 26, 2012, 08:37 PM »
It would likely require the whole dome be repainted but not likely the whole helmet.

« Reply #349 on: Mar 14, 2013, 04:22 PM »
Im nevouse that this might be beyond my skill level but i am going to try this!

Ca'tra Firaxan

• Proud procrastinator since 2013
« Reply #350 on: Mar 15, 2013, 04:53 PM »
Reminds me of a cross between Tes Vevec and Isaac Clarke. Looks totally badshebs, can't wait to see that thing painted up.
If you made it silver, it could be a thomas bangalter/mandalorian helmet

« Reply #351 on: Mar 16, 2013, 02:17 AM »
started my HBF mod. let me know what you think..

« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2013, 02:45 AM by CoryWilson » Logged

Ca'tra Firaxan

• Proud procrastinator since 2013
« Reply #352 on: Mar 16, 2013, 12:10 PM »
kandosii!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!