Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

black flight suit

• 8 Replies

Gage Aldan

• The world can be changed by one person.
black flight suit
« on: Aug 17, 2010, 09:24 PM »
looking for a black flight suit. can't find any around me, and i have bad luck with online orders. anyone know where i can get one? for less than 30 $?

It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

Drago Seron

• Butcher of Endor
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: black flight suit
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2010, 09:36 PM »
What size do you need? I have a Medium that's extra.

DragoSeron3copy by Doc Kruzer, on Flickr

Horsemen-WAR

Gage Aldan

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2010, 10:01 PM »
ummm, i'm 6 foot  tall, and my waist is a 40. would that fit me?

Drago Seron

• Butcher of Endor
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Aug 17, 2010, 11:06 PM »
I'm 5'7" with a 36 waist and it was tight on me. Sorry vod.

DragoSeron3copy by Doc Kruzer, on Flickr

Horsemen-WAR

Gage Aldan

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2010, 11:08 PM »
it's okay vod. i have a friend who might be able to use it. i'll tell him to talk to you.

Allfather

• Reconciler
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2010, 08:47 AM »
Unless you are just adamant about not using web orders, you can try this place (linked to the flight suit page):

http://www.georgia-outfitters.com/page31.shtml

I've been ordering from them for years now (their tiger stripe stuff is wonderful) with no problems at all. Just be sure to e-mail with what you want including size and color before ordering to make sure it is in stock. Usually get my stuff inside of a week. Good prices (you can find cheaper, but I prefer to stick with people I have had great service from), great quality gear, and fast, reliable shipping.

Hope this helps.

"Remember, Private..Friendly Fire is not a nice warm place you and your hippy buddies sit around at night toasting marshmallows and singing Kumbaya." --Me to one of my troops way back when

Gage Aldan

« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2010, 08:49 AM »
Thanks Bedlamx i'll check em out, and get back to you. thanks for the tip.

Gage Aldan

Slade Kel

• Feet First Into Hell
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2010, 10:32 AM »
You can also go the two-piece 'flight suit' route. As long as, when kitted up, others can't tell it's in two pieces you can go with a black pair of pants and a black shirt of similar material to a flight suit. For quite some time, I simply wore a pair of black slacks and a black dress shirt with the collar tucked in under my armor. I recently swapped the shirt for a long-sleeve under armor heat gear shirt, but when the armor's on, you can't really tell at a glance.

QMU 72| M.A.B.E.L. 77| Cabur Akaata 144

Biohazard

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #8 on: Aug 18, 2010, 11:47 AM »

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!