Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Messerno's Buy'ce

• 164 Replies

Jeivis Kotep Messerno

• Have hope & defy the odds.
Re: Initiating work on helmet.
« Reply #150 on: Nov 25, 2011, 05:18 PM »
At Last! My buy'ce has a visor now! It's so beautiful.

What do you think? Is it approved Falin?

Saz

• Hodor'alor
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Best Blaster - Official Member with best looking Verpine Shatter Rifle Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #151 on: Nov 25, 2011, 06:30 PM »
Just to quell a quick misnomer about the apps team, Falin leads the team, but he doesn't solely decide on what is applicable, he has an opinion, but that is his.

As advice, we need pictures of you in the bucket, so we can see if we can see your face behind the visor, as the key slots are shining though, but that doesn't mean that the visor isn't suitable.

Helmet builder and custom Maker, PM me for details or click here.

ITYS Counter now at 177.

Jeivis Kotep Messerno

« Reply #152 on: Nov 25, 2011, 07:56 PM »
As advice, we need pictures of you in the bucket, so we can see if we can see your face behind the visor, as the key slots are shining though, but that doesn't mean that the visor isn't suitable.

I understand. Do note that I have a good amount of lighting at my house so that is why you see the key slots. I'll have the pics you are requesting uploaded soon. Also the visor is from bobamaker.uk

« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2011, 08:52 PM by Jeivis Messerno » Logged

Jeivis Kotep Messerno

« Reply #153 on: Nov 25, 2011, 08:59 PM »

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #154 on: Nov 26, 2011, 01:36 AM »
Looks good, I figured wearing it would  block out the backlighting.

Jango Nova

• "Rust'alor"
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #155 on: Nov 26, 2011, 06:24 AM »
ooooooooooo shiny...... Now beat it up vod lol  ;D

Jeivis Kotep Messerno

« Reply #156 on: Mar 05, 2012, 11:42 AM »
Bad news my vode. My helmet cracked open. Like the entire bondo split open. I took advantage of my helmet and played around with it. I got beat up by foam swords while wearing the helmet. I guess the 2 piece ain't strong as I thought with bondo. So I am sad to say but I am gonna have to go back into building mode.

Byloc Phosmont

• Mando Rider: 0004
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #157 on: Mar 05, 2012, 12:15 PM »
Aw man that sucks dude. Me helmet has cracked two times (both on the cheeks, I cut out the curved cheeks and put in a flat one.) both times it has cracked it's been while I let a friend handle my helmet. I guess they just look much stronger than they are! But this is a part of being a merc, my friend, fixing up our gear when it is damaged for whatever reason. I wish your buy'ce a speedy recovery!

Jeivis Kotep Messerno

« Reply #158 on: Mar 05, 2012, 12:29 PM »
Aw man that sucks dude. Me helmet has cracked two times (both on the cheeks, I cut out the curved cheeks and put in a flat one.) both times it has cracked it's been while I let a friend handle my helmet. I guess they just look much stronger than they are! But this is a part of being a merc, my friend, fixing up our gear when it is damaged for whatever reason. I wish your buy'ce a speedy recovery!

Thanks  :)

Kardos Shantiel

• I don't need gaunts I've got the POWER GLOVE!
« Reply #159 on: Mar 05, 2012, 08:22 PM »
That sucks, bro. Well, keep your chin held high, and look forward to the next, and even better helmet! :D

Proud member of the Dumbstruck Podcast Team!

http://www.twitch.tv/dumbstruck_podcast

Armor:

Bare Col'Mera

• "BAH-reh"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #160 on: Mar 05, 2012, 10:16 PM »
That sucks, bro. Well, keep your chin held high, and look forward to the next, and even better helmet! :D

Ditto.  I'm sure that with the knowledge and experience you gained, you'll do even better on the new one, and faster, too.

No'saj Huune

• Nomad in Killeen/Ft. Hood
« Reply #161 on: Mar 05, 2012, 10:20 PM »
I've no doubt you'll have it back good as new in no time  ;D

Those who wander aren't always lost.

RYAN-J

• Prop Maker - Autograph Collector
« Reply #162 on: Jun 09, 2012, 12:56 PM »
Yo Dude! Ryan from Youtube!! Found your topic.  :laugh: Very awesome work on the helmet!! Sorry to hear it ended up cracking on you though.  :( I've been debating on whether or not to customize my two-piece, but I think I'll probably leave it the way it is for now. Really appreciate the youtube review you did on this helmet, I'm glad I went with this style.

RYAN-J  8) 

Check out My Autograph Collection! None are for sale or trade. Sorry.

LIKE My Official Facebook Fan Page!

Jeivis Kotep Messerno

Re: Messerno's Buy'ce
« Reply #163 on: Jan 16, 2013, 09:28 PM »
Hello fellow vode. It has been a very long time since I have had anything to report on here. So it's time to make an update.   I am not quitting the Mercs or anything thing like that. I am facing financial hardship. Anyways I am still going to go for the goal to become an official member.

As for my helmet. Well As soon as I get it off my hands, I am going to get a more professional made helmet. One made by Bobabmaker. So yeah I am going to go big.

« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2013, 01:49 AM by Jeivis Kotep Messerno » Logged

Jeivis Kotep Messerno

Re: Messerno's Buy'ce
« Reply #164 on: Jun 26, 2013, 01:35 AM »
My fellow Vode. For those of you who still follow this, I am sorry to say but production on my helmet has ceased forever. I had to let it go. I cannot go into detail on what happen but I am sad to see my helmet come so far only to be scrapped. With that said I must close this whole thread. I'll leave this here until this week ends.

This isn't the end as I said in my previous post. I will continue someday once my future can sustain itself. Until next time brothers and sisters. Oya!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!