Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

color meanings

• 26 Replies

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 40% increase or more
Re: color meanings
« Reply #15 on: Jun 24, 2010, 10:01 AM »
It's kind of like flowers.  Each color and type of flower in an arrangement has a traditional meaning, but the majority of people just pick flowers and arrangements thereof because it's pretty.

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #16 on: Jun 24, 2010, 12:45 PM »
correct, just because there is a listing of what the colors mean to some folks doesn't mean it applies to everyone.  I didn't paint my kit with any reference to justice or reliablity...I just painted it because I liked the colors.

Peregrinus

• Ven'cuyi o'r ni'havlaam... >_>
« Reply #17 on: Jun 25, 2010, 12:34 AM »
But you are reliably judicious... ;)

--Jonah

MABEL #008

WIP "clearing house" posts:
Protector-themed v0.5 kit

Plus, guns:
Custom Westar-34
Merr-Sonn

Corvax

« Reply #18 on: Jun 25, 2010, 03:35 PM »
I painted mine colors that I liked... but I can easily fit the meanings in. 

- Founder and Supreme Leader of the "Legion Of Snarky Troopers", LOST. -
"If  you whine long enough, someone will eventually hear you. If you keep whining after you're heard, someone will eventually shoot you."

Baelin Halon

• The Reclaimer
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #19 on: Jun 25, 2010, 03:57 PM »
It's kind of like flowers.  Each color and type of flower in an arrangement has a traditional meaning, but the majority of people just pick flowers and arrangements thereof because it's pretty.

A Mandalorian Bouquet. When you care enough to send the very best...

M.A.F.I.A. Co-Founder
M.A.N.T.A. Member
B.O.O.M. Member 004
V.O.T.S. Member 038
Cabur Akaata Member 003

OriKad

• Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 40% increase or more
« Reply #20 on: Jun 26, 2010, 09:02 AM »
A Mandalorian Bouquet. When you care enough to send the very best...

A Mandalorian bouquet... They sniff the flowers so their head's REAL close when your TD in the vase detonates. :)

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #21 on: Jun 28, 2010, 03:59 PM »
Mine's always splattered with the blood and guts of my bounties, so I really don't know what color my armor really is.... ;)
Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34

"This, too, shall pass." - Abraham Lincoln, 1862
« Reply #22 on: Jun 28, 2010, 04:08 PM »
Mine's always splattered with the blood and guts of my bounties, so I really don't know what color my armor really is.... ;)
Rob

Rob, they call that senility now-a-days.

I picked white, copper, and black because they looked cool.. Most people I know pick colors for their looks, not meanings. Just as the books say Mandos did at times.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Baelin Halon

• The Reclaimer
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #23 on: Jun 29, 2010, 02:14 PM »
I went with red because my son told me to.

And if red is to honor the father, then let my armor honor the father I want to be for my children.

M.A.F.I.A. Co-Founder
M.A.N.T.A. Member
B.O.O.M. Member 004
V.O.T.S. Member 038
Cabur Akaata Member 003

OriKad

« Reply #24 on: Jun 29, 2010, 02:18 PM »
I went with red because my son told me to.

And if red is to honor the father, then let my armor honor the father I want to be for my children.

Oya!

« Reply #25 on: Aug 26, 2010, 02:44 PM »
There's a quiz on facebook that tells you what color your armor should be....
It told me black.   :o I wanted green! I'll feel like Darth Vader in black.... :D

« Reply #26 on: Aug 29, 2010, 06:53 PM »
ok im lockin this topic because now its off topic

Leader of the swtor clan mandalorian warriors if you are getting the game and you want a clan just send me a message

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!