Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight Suit Bathroom Idea

• 24 Replies

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Flight Suit Bathroom Idea
« Reply #15 on: Sep 17, 2010, 08:52 AM »
I'll give you all a hint.

1) take a pre-game dump

I swear....if you're concerned about having to take a dump while in armor...take one before hand.  All the sports athletes do it.

2) don't drink tons of water while in costume

You're gonna get hot and you're gonna get thirsty.  While staying hydrated is VERY important...you also sweat A LOT.  I've trooped for multiple hours without having to take bathroom breaks...but that's because I sip water in short intervals instead of downing a whole bottle of water or gatorade in one break.  Any water buildup in your body will divert towards your sweat.

I've followed these steps and never run into an issue with having to go to the bathroom in costume before.

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #16 on: Sep 17, 2010, 09:05 AM »
Great advice Taglar , memorised  ;D

No'saj Huune

• Nomad in Killeen/Ft. Hood
« Reply #17 on: Sep 17, 2010, 11:19 AM »
..... the only problem comes is when you need a crap !

Yeah you need to "plan ahead" for that one and usually the day before a long troop.  I know somebody is laughing at this but seriously, some of us due to medical conditions really do have to plan out what meals to avoid prior to an event so we don't have that issue come up, I know I do.  Someone mentioned taking an over the counter med prior to events to kinda "plug you up", just can't remember what it was.  Another person suggested making a "butt flap" on your flight suite but honestly...I can't see anyone trying that one out even if they had a kama covering it.

Those who wander aren't always lost.
« Reply #18 on: Sep 17, 2010, 11:54 AM »
I probably wouldn't, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone out there reads this and does it.

"Lightsabers can stop blaster bolts. Nothing can stop my slugs."

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #19 on: Sep 17, 2010, 12:08 PM »
I usually take a dump in my helmet, then put it back on....it doesn't shift around as much after that!  ;D
Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus
« Reply #20 on: Sep 17, 2010, 12:27 PM »
I'm going to call just nasty on that one  :o haha

Dar'manda

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #21 on: Sep 17, 2010, 12:33 PM »
I usually take a dump in my helmet, then put it back on....it doesn't shift around as much after that!  ;D
Rob

There's a word coming to mind here.  It's a combination of two words...one being "head".  I'm gonna just leave it as is and move on.

Sigh. :rolleyes:

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #22 on: Sep 17, 2010, 04:05 PM »
Yes ! thats Plenty ...

Lyat'aag

• Looking for my first "iron skin".
« Reply #23 on: Sep 17, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Another person suggested making a "butt flap" on your flight suite but honestly...I can't see anyone trying that one out even if they had a kama covering it.

I don't see why not. Why be embarrassed about a fully functional suit? Especially if it's completely covered. I mean think about it. The original post in this thread was basically the same idea only for the front exclusively.

« Reply #24 on: Sep 17, 2010, 06:36 PM »

2) don't drink tons of water while in costume

You're gonna get hot and you're gonna get thirsty.  While staying hydrated is VERY important...you also sweat A LOT.  I've trooped for multiple hours without having to take bathroom breaks...but that's because I sip water in short intervals instead of downing a whole bottle of water or gatorade in one break.  Any water buildup in your body will divert towards your sweat.

I've followed these steps and never run into an issue with having to go to the bathroom in costume before.

Well me being one of those pesky redheads, I sweat like a stuck pig no matter what (at least being a redhead is what I blame it on haha). Whether I drink a 55 gallon drum of water, or whether I don't drink a drop. It's quite frustrating. But, I do have to drink a LOT of water because of that. Especially since I live in Arizona. So I thought of this idea because it's simply not optional to not drink tons of water, and in turn, it wouldn't be optional to not use the restroom at least a few times while trooping.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!